Sunday 11 September 2011

September's Model Of The Month! Allyn Alves

Hi Friends!!

It's been awhile since I've made a blog update, but I have in fact been very busy building up the shop name and working with an amazing team of creatives to build a store portfolio so I can introduce the collection we have here at The Armoire Closet! We've been working with some incredible models these past few months and this month I wanted to showcase the model who is going to kick off my FALL COLLECTION! Her name is Allyn Alves and It was a joy to work with her on this shoot she is a total sweetheart! She looked great in all the clothes and it was a full blown high-fashion affair!


The amazing photographers on board were Vincent Gotti of VinCentG Photography & Jinggoy Montenejo of Light & Shade Imaging Photography and The Wardrobe Stylist was your's truely Prince Kaleo! I'll be posting more photos from the shoot with Allyn Alves and more of all the amazing models we've worked with so far! I'm so excited to be able to share this with all of you!! Hard work pays off and it will show in all the photos! Enjoy!!

Sincerely Yours, Kaleo of THE ARMOIRE CLOSET

1 comment:

  1. This article is very very good I loved it and very Interesting post. Thanks for sharing the I really appreciate your post. Great job please keep sharing these helpful posts.
    camouflage apparel

    ReplyDelete